OK! Time to vote. We have 7 entries this month. Vote for your favorite picture. There is a number above each picture, please use that to help you vote for the correct fish. There will also be a description with the common and scientific names if they were provided. If your photo is in this selection, please do not share with us that it is yours. Let's get started. Here are the seven photos for this month...
1. Jack Dempsey Cichlid (Cichlasoma octofasciatum)
2. Black Ghost Knife (Apteronotus albifrons)
3. Betta (Betta splenden)
4. Ropefish (Erpetoichthys calabricus)
5. Common Pleco (Hypostomus plecostomus)
6. Green Spotted Puffer (Tetraodon nigroviridis)
7. Glass Catfish (Kryptopterus bicirrhis)
Thank you all for your submissions. If you have a photo for April, please send it now or any time during March. Lets try to get a full 10 photos for next month!