The moment you have all been waiting for is here. It is time to unveil the photos you have been submitting to me through the month of March. Please realize that I have resized them all to fit your screens. If you want the original, click the image and you will be able to see it. The common and scientific names for each fish is given if I was given one of them. If I don't have the name of the fish, I will not give a name. Please do not base your vote on who owns the photo, but rather which picture you like the most.
Please note the number above the picture you would like to vote for. This is the number you will use in the poll above.
1. Freshwater Angel - Pterophyllum scalare - jrdeitner
2. Panda Cory - Corydoras panda - Schwartzy61
3. Tiger Barb - Puntius tetrazona - Quintin117
4. Coral - daniel89
5. Albino Peacock - Aulonocara - JoeCoolTM
6. Green Spotted Puffer - Tetraodon nigroviridis - OCtrackiepacsg1
7. Black Ghost Knife - Apteronotus albifrons - Ghost Knife
8. Freshwater Angel - Pterophyllum scalare - Grits
9. Blood Parrot - (no binomial nomenclature) - Fish Grandma
10. Kribensis - Pelvicachromis pulcher - th3g0t0guy - WINNER!
I would also like to add, this is not the place to post whether you think the votes are fair or not. You may make a separate thread about that, but this is not the place. Please keep all replies to this thread related to the pictures, not the poll.