Fish Forums banner

Photo Of The Month April

4K views 36 replies 13 participants last post by  Mr. fish 
#1 ·
Well, since bmlbytes has, to the best of my knowledge, been taken hostage by Somalian Pirates, I guess I'll open up the next photo of the month thread.

Please send me your entries for the April Photo of the Month contest by Midnight, Sunday, the 22nd. Pictures must be taken by you, but do not have to be of your fish. Pictures cannot be edited, save for cropping and exposure adjustments. Please include both the common name, as well as the scientific name of your entry.

Let's keep it simple, and have a great contest! :fun:

If you were a sponsor for last months tournament and still want to sponsor - or if you'd be a new sponsor - please PM me and we can figure out how this is going to run. :fish:

#2 ·
Thanks funlad! (cough wheeze Somali pirates)

#4 ·
Wish I knew whether the pics for March were ever going to be used. I would send that one again. Or not. Who knows? :lol:

#5 ·
Why don't you just send the same pictures as were sent to BML? It's April now, so a "March POTM" is a little out of the question. Might as well just recycle those same pictures into this month since they won't get used.

#6 ·
Can I use the march one I sent in bmlbytes? How do u know about what happened to bmlbytes and why can't the pirates set up potm for him

#7 ·
i just sent in the same photo from my March entry!

#8 ·
Yea i say just recycle the ones from march and make it an April one too.. I'll get involved on the May one.. renovating my tank right now

#9 ·
The March POTM & TOTM are hereby cancelled.....

I agree...just recycle your March entries for April.....

#11 ·
alright you guys ; you had better get crackin and submit your entries for POTM and TOTM so we can get this show on the road......my entry is already in for POTM...
or funlad and i are going to send those somalian pirates after your fish...

for the winner of the TOTM i will be sending out a nice sample box of foods...

#13 ·
I sent a picture to your e-mail. Let me now if you get it...

#15 ·
You will please need to send your last months photos to Funlad and not assume that bml can somehow get those to fun. At this point we have to assume he either lost them, doesn't have access to his computer, or has given up. Regardless you can't count on him passing them along. Soooo resend :)

#17 ·
When is voting?

#21 ·
By you or by the same pirates that got Bmlbytes? Eek!

#24 ·
Might as well go ahead and bump it up to MAY POTM, only a few more days anyway...

#26 ·
Idk what good memory means if u check the front page, it says that blmbytes was taken hostage by palomian pirates. Is TOTM ready? Let the POTM go, it has 10 children and one is very important to me.

#27 ·
He's sort of back now. I think it'll be up soon.

#29 ·
Sending My TOTM now....lets get these going lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.