Fish Forums banner

Photo Of The Month April

4K views 36 replies 13 participants last post by  Mr. fish 
#1 ·
Well, since bmlbytes has, to the best of my knowledge, been taken hostage by Somalian Pirates, I guess I'll open up the next photo of the month thread.

Please send me your entries for the April Photo of the Month contest by Midnight, Sunday, the 22nd. Pictures must be taken by you, but do not have to be of your fish. Pictures cannot be edited, save for cropping and exposure adjustments. Please include both the common name, as well as the scientific name of your entry.

Let's keep it simple, and have a great contest! :fun:

If you were a sponsor for last months tournament and still want to sponsor - or if you'd be a new sponsor - please PM me and we can figure out how this is going to run. :fish:

#30 ·
ummmmmm....i don't see palomian pirates anywhere.....never heard of palomian pirates even...
but i did read where he had been taken by "SOMALIAN" pirates.....lol
geez zombie...how come you waited so long.....

ok folks ; it appears as though all of the needed pics for both TOTM and POTM are in so funlad can now post them for voting....it will be interesting to see all the entries....
good luck everybody.....
and keep taking lots of pictures....the more you take ; the better you get at it....

#31 ·
Lol it was complicated process of work, drinking, and sleeping. But hey no worries.

#32 ·
Oh I did misspell Somalian very badly. I kind of combined the word pirates with samalian and switched the l and m.

#34 ·
When's voting?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.