1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  cossie 
#1 ·
Plant Photograph Plant community Green Ecoregion
all my tanks are doing well, just been very busy with work

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Something in that food is driving my fish nuts, dont get me wrong they go around for the other stuff sometimes but seems like they know the difference and actually go into a frenzy once it hits and breaks the waters plain.

#7 ·
see....i told ya...i don't sell no junk.....lol
going to take some in to work to freak out the manager....
i just had another shop contact me about supplying their store...should be interesting to see how it works out..
in the past 6 yeas my cost for the Plecocaine has almost doubled ; so as much as i hated to do it ; i have , for the first time in those 6 years ,had to raise my price...
so instead of it costing $5.00 per pound , it is now $6.00 per pound..which means that my wholesale prices have also gone up...but on the whole , Plecocaine is worth every penny..
i had a guy email me yesterday afternoon wanting to purchase in bulk quantities....
he got kind of upset when i told him that the minimum order was 50 pounds...he replied to me " nobody buys 50 pounds...i was thinking more along the lines of 4 or 5 pounds..how much for that ? " lol...
i have been trying to get things together to get my website up and running for a while now and it keeps getting put off....maybe by the first of the year.....going to be just the Plecocaine at first...then more items offered later...i may even start selling specialized gravels for planted tanks and rift lake tanks...

rick ; i am glad that your fish like the food....
sean....it will be here waiting for you...

#8 ·
I still have quite a bit of it left as I have reduced feedings, but I will be placing an order too soon, I love the way they are growing on it. It is amazing I have watched all of them blossom in color and in size and this is the main course since I restarted this tank.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.