Fish Forums banner

Aquabid

6K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  SteveC 
#1 ·
How does it work?
Is it ebay for all things fish?

#6 ·
i have been buying and selling on aquabid for more than 8 years...lots of great folks there...

#8 ·
I've used AquaBid several times and have had good luck most of them, but I have to warn you their is no protection if someone decides to stiff you or things don't arrive as they should.

Paypal's story --> says will protect Ebay Purchases, beyond that it's up to them and they'll tell you straightforward that they'll more than likely NOT protect you through other sites.

Credit Card protection --> will normally protect you for most items, but normally won't on live things (ie. plants, fish, inverts).

If/When purchasing be sure to check sellers feedback, check to make sure you have a contact phone number, and always thoroughly read ANY listing to see what the return/d.o.a policy is.

#15 ·
what is the sellers feedback like ?
i have been selling fishfood on aquabid for many years..i buy almost all of my fish from there..a sellers feedback is very important...read it carefully as there are also bad buyers out there that will leave bad feedback for no reason..

#17 ·
joe is a great guy to deal with..quality all the way around...i think you will be vary happy with him..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.