Fish Forums banner

December 2012 POTM entries now open

3K views 23 replies 5 participants last post by  cossie 
#1 · (Edited)
POTM entries are now being taken for December POTM

simply take a picture of your fish (has to be taken by you and your own fish)
upload it to photobucket or other image sharing sites and PM me the image code so noone knows which ones your other than me.

Maxmium entries allowed is 10 and minimum to start is 5
Entries needed by 31st December so get them in quick :)

You may enter 2 per person in case of not enough entries.
Basically its first comes first basis so first 10 to send me the photo will be in the competiion, If you send me 2 tell me the one you want to enter most as the 2nd one will only be enterd if not enough people enter.

GET THEM ENTRIES IN!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

best of luck guys

There may be a prize if anyone is willling to donate something for the winner?
i will try to do prizes sometimes but will not be able to this month as i simply do not have the money to post to the US where most of you guys live :)

See less See more
#2 ·
Just to let everone know due to a very generous user called "graceful" they have annouced the winner of this and TOTM will recieve there own home made blend of fry food made by graceful themself.

Only 1 entry so far, i will enter 1 of my own if we do not get 10 but need more guys

#8 ·
You did say you had 3 quite a few posts back.... regardless I offer the same prize here as I did in TOTM, beautiful digital picture of a naked Lady. :D

#10 ·
Hehehe, she is a beautiful girl. Enjoys a good romp. Pretty good runner and jumper. Sleeps a lot, but with all that running, romping, and jumping I can't blame her.

#12 · (Edited)
Well the younger viewers might need to close their eyes. It's very scandalous! This is just a preview of Lady Tara, more naked pics available to the winner(s). I did say it would be a naked Lady :)

#16 ·
I'll send in a second if I have time.

#19 ·
I could always send in a 2nd if u want me to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.