Fish Forums banner

January 2013 TOTM entries

5K views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  cossie 
#1 ·
Hey guys i may aswell start asking for them now :)

Deadlline is 31st january midnight uk time ;-)

Im sure you have all been given new cameras for xmas so point shoot and enter them by Private messaging me

Anyone who has prize ideas then post below or pm me too :)

Remember it has to be a photo taking between 1st january to 31st january and has to be your own tank and photo.

Get them cameras out :)

#3 ·
I'm going to try to set up my fish tank as soon as possible. It's gonna be a nano tank.

#7 ·
Nope. It's going to be a nano tank. It will house a pair of german blue rams, some small catfish, and a pair of endlers. It's going to be a CO2 tank. This month, I think I will enter my newly planted 15 gallon.

#6 ·
This will make u get those entries in ;-) The prize for January Potm and totm is from the wonderful member Graceful, who has been generous enough to give the winners a voucher for her shop for a free fish of your choice of here website,.which ill post later. When you want to use the voucher let her know.

#10 ·
I am still working on my entry. Hope to be done soon. I am ordering and getting more live plans and have more exterior construction to be done then I will snap a few shots and enter. Can I enter photo of the month and tank of the month with the same photo....??

#13 · (Edited)
#20 ·
I might enter when my nano tank clears up.

#25 ·
how many entries do you have?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.