Fish Forums banner

New Member's Photos.

113K views 936 replies 185 participants last post by  Bumblebat 
#1 ·
I had to unsticky the last post. It just became more of normal posts, chit chat. So I'm starting a new one.

Rules :

Please post your photo here. Posts can be made but only ones that correspond to the member's photo topic, please.

So post away, if you posted your pic in the older thread, please repost it here.

Thanks!

P.S. I will upload mine soon.. ;)

#10 ·
Lexus said:
Beerleader you do not look 31 at all!

Wow thank you although I feel I do hehe

And you are a beautiful girl! You look almost identical to one of my best friends, its amazing the resemblance. She's older but when we were kids she looked just like you, I'll see if I can find a pic of when she was your age. And love the prom dress! Beautiful gown!

#11 ·
Ok here are a couple of me. the right side is me messing with my webcam in wayyyy too much light. The left side is my highschool senior photo...granted it was 7 years ago now, but honestly since people still believe I'm a teenager (yes one guy believed me when I said I was 12 last week), I guess it doesn't matter much!

Attachments

#17 ·
sonofbreeder said:
i got a new pic thats not so offensive so can someone delete the other pic
I dont undertand Y you would even post that 1st pic. I mean you knew it was inappropriate...r u trying to prove something.

#19 ·
i posted the 1st pic because it was the only pic i had on hand and i didn't think i was getting any others for awhile and at first i thought it would be ok if i covered it up but i thought about it after and i was like i gotta find another pic because that was inappropriate so i found one but i do apologize for posting it in the 1st place

#23 · (Edited)
the one is my boyfriend and i at prom in april of 2004 and the other is my tattoo. a celtic knot that i designed

the tattoo is a bad pic though. dont know what happened to the color and clarity. i also am turned away from the camera a bit since i was taking the pic myself and it is on the small of my back right above my butt and so it is a weird angle.

Attachments

#26 ·
wow that is a close up of your eye. cool

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.