So many fish, so little space - FishForums.com
Logo

members chatting

Welcome to the FishForums.com.

Find the answers to your fish problems or questions here on FishForums.com by using the search box below:

Go Back   FishForums.com > Blogs > In Deep Water and other fishy endeavors

Rate this Entry

So many fish, so little space

Posted 12-09-2012 at 05:33 PM by graceful.04
I don't think any of you know this, but I'm currently in college living in a dorm room. I have five tanks, four of which are occupied, and four of which are in my room specifically (thank goodness I have a roommate who is kind enough to put up with everything in my fishy world except fish baby talk). What I have right now in terms of fish- a swordtail (George, the lone surviver of my first fish tank disaster), two glass catfish, an oto, two dwarf chain loaches, about seventeen guppy fry, three discus, two angelfish (smudge and spot) and finally seven cory catfish. In my car, I currently have four twenty gallon tanks (one of which I'm returning) that barely fit in the back of my VW station wagon to use for breeding in the future. I am also trying to start up an online business (http://indeepwateronline.com) while living in a dorm room. Let me just tell you that it is difficult. Another thing most people don't understand is why a psychology major would choose to leave college after one more semester to start a fish store... one person even thought I wanted to sell fish for people to eat...Anyways, what I'm getting at is that everything is complicated and I need to rant and want to start a blog to talk about how my business is going. Thats all for now!

Grace
Total Comments 0

Comments

Recent Blog Entries by graceful.04