Tank update WOO HOO! - FishForums.com
Logo

members chatting

Welcome to the FishForums.com.

Find the answers to your fish problems or questions here on FishForums.com by using the search box below:

Go Back   FishForums.com > Freshwater > General Freshwater

General Freshwater General Freshwater fish discussions

Old 12-14-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
blindkiller85
Restricted boredom

Default Tank update WOO HOO!

Found a place selling what I really love. Denison barbs. $8 per fish at about an inch long. I got 12. They are very color washed from stress, but they all have red fins, and red lines down them. Now just to feed them some good food and get them to color up. Xtreme aquatic food is what I use personally. Flakes and mini cichlid pellets, they really get a fish good fat and colorful.

Traded in my giant danio's because they were getting far too nippy and food hoarding. Unfortunately I had an accident happen and I sucked up one of my brilliant rasbora's when gravel vacuuming tuesday. It was biting my hand for a solid 2-3 minutes being diligent to not hurt it or do anything I was just taking my time. Fiance called my name, I looked away to talk to her and voila there went a dot through the tube. Couldn't get there fast enough to shut the water down to the faucet that the python was connected to.

Pictures to come as well because I've added a few more fake plants to the mix for cover, symmetrical balance, and aesthetics. Detailed the tank as well for algae. Looks like it's new after toothbrushing every leaf on every plant.

125g - 13 Denison barbs, 3 brilliant rasboras, 4 scissor tail rasboras, 5 red eye tetra's, 3 SAE's, 1 common pleco
http://www.fishforums.com/forum/fish...done-tank.html
34g - Driftwood and gravel 10 ghost shrimp, L128 pleco

Last edited by blindkiller85; 12-14-2012 at 07:47 PM.
blindkiller85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement