hey, everyone new to forums but long time keeper of fish - FishForums.com
Logo

members chatting

Welcome to the FishForums.com.

Find the answers to your fish problems or questions here on FishForums.com by using the search box below:

Go Back   FishForums.com > Users > Introductions

Introductions If you are new here, tell everyone about yourself and your aquariums.

Old 02-04-2017, 03:38 PM   #1
limey714

Default hey, everyone new to forums but long time keeper of fish

ill start out with the fish i have now.i have a fire eel 19in.,2 fla.marble gar 15 n 14in.,a lima shovelnose cat 15in.,2 pleco 14 n 12in.,a watercow 10in.,an 8in. ropefish,a bichir thats10in.n clown knifefish thats 6in. set up in a 150 gal. tank.ill put up pics as soon as i can get on of the kids to show me how (lol)
limey714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2017, 07:43 PM   #2
BabyGirl77
Banned

Hello! Let me be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of fish. We here at Fish Forums are a lively group of individuals who have many years of experience in keeping different kinds of fish. We are very knowledgeable and friendly. We love to help anyone keep their fish for a very long time. We are passionate about what we keep and love this hobby. You could say we are a little crazy about this hobby. Welcome to Fish Forums! Enjoy your stay with us.
BabyGirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:17 PM   #3
limey714

not to be rude but it seem like poeple work off of a script on this site not very personable

Old 02-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #4
BabyGirl77
Banned

No one works off a script on this site. We all have our own experiences with fishkeeping, some have more experience than others. My greeting has been approved by admin. I always say the greeting because it is true and I have thought of it myself.
BabyGirl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #5
TheOldSalt
Darth Ichthyos

Sorry Limey...she's kind of a long story. If I didn't know she was a person, I'd swear that she was a bot sometimes.

Anyway, it looks like you like the big & bad fish. Nice!
TheOldSalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:23 PM   #6
TheOldSalt
Darth Ichthyos

As for posting pictures, you can either plonk down a link to a picture hosted on one of those pic-hosting sites, OR, you can make a post, then click to edit it. Under the edit window, look for the "go advanced" button and click it. There you will find an option to upload pics straight from your computer.
TheOldSalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #7
limey714

Thanks for the tip Salt.not big on computers (to much garbage on them)but great educatoinal tool if used right.ive learned from the mistakes i made over a 40yr. span of having fish and it will be nice to get advice n insight to things i slill dont know about in health n habitats n different spieces
Sponsored Links
Advertisement