Now selling Neptune Aquatics on indeepwater.com! - FishForums.com
Logo

members chatting

Welcome to the FishForums.com.

Find the answers to your fish problems or questions here on FishForums.com by using the search box below:

Go Back   FishForums.com > FF Vendors Area > Neptune Aquatics

Neptune Aquatics

Old 01-05-2013, 09:09 AM   #1
graceful.04
Aquatic Addict

Default Now selling Neptune Aquatics on indeepwater.com!

The title says it all, I'm currently selling Loha's food on my website! I priced it according to what I saw from other brands but please feel free to make any price suggestions or just suggestions in general for the site. Please contact me with shipping and orders because I'm still working on getting the online store up and running properly.

Grace

http://indeepwateronline.com/
graceful.04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
weedkiller

under the helpful links section, add the addresses so they are clickable links rather than copy and paste, you will be surprised how many will think the links dont work and not bother,add [url ] then [/url ] (without the space after the 'l') at each end of link and your web address changes to www.mcssl.com on certain sections, get everything under www.indeepwateronline.com
you will need to put on the plecocaine and other food the weight quantities people are buying and maybe a small description, maybe bigging up how the fish will go crazy for it, keep it short and sweet on the link for each one and add paypal as a way to pay, many prefer to pay by paypal and will probably increase the possibility of your customer quantity.
maybe also keep the food and fish seperate where you are selling, have a page for fish and a page for food and if you was to add the sale of somethng different to them the same applies.
put details about shipping, obviously you will only ship to usa because of export costs, you will need to state that or research shipping costs and sell global (food only obviously lol)
im not trying to make work for you lol, would like to see you succeed and the more professional it looks the more likely people will be to spend money on your product.
the web url match is important as people will like to know where they are putting their card details is secure, thats why i suggest paypal as an option for all those who would rather not put details anywhere
1 Bristlenose Pleco
1 Mega Clown Pleco
3 Guppies

Last edited by weedkiller; 01-05-2013 at 10:14 AM.
weedkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #3
P.senegalus
Shrimp Enthusiast

^ I agree, I think adding paypal is an excellent suggestion. I only buy from sites that accept paypal as a payment option.
5 zebra danios, 10 rosy red minnows, 5 white cloud mountain minnows, 6 ghost shrimp, many many red cherry shrimp, 2 platies, different types of swordtails, killifish, goldfish in the pond, goldfish fry, 2 koi, 5 butterfly koi, many guppies, and maybe in the future some P. saulosi
P.senegalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #4
TREASURECHEST

Grace,
Quick question, and I mean absolutely no disrespect, but why would someone order John's food from your site when they can just order directly from John?
Maybe I missed something?
If I read correctly you hope to open an actual brick and mortar store, and selling to walk-in customers would be a great idea.
Again, no offense intended and good luck with your venture.

~Tony
and Peckoltia sp. "Itaituba"
(no L-# assigned)
TREASURECHEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #5
weedkiller

Originally Posted by TREASURECHEST View Post
Grace,
Quick question, and I mean absolutely no disrespect, but why would someone order John's food from your site when they can just order directly from John?
Maybe I missed something?
If I read correctly you hope to open an actual brick and mortar store, and selling to walk-in customers would be a great idea.
Again, no offense intended and good luck with your venture.

~Tony
if they are ordering fish then why not order food at the same time
1 Bristlenose Pleco
1 Mega Clown Pleco
3 Guppies
weedkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 AM   #6
lohachata
Super Moderator

actually grace bought all of my flakes and bytes and a large amount of Plecocaine for her online store ; and eventually her actual store..i figure the more food she sells , the more food i sell...
i told her that she could post under my banner until the owner of the site gets her vendor status set up...i don't mind a bit of competition...

if we ignore nature;maybe it will go away

10 gallon..nothing but air

10 gallon...just more air

10 gallon...stale air

just don't ask about the rest
lohachata is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement