Great product, unbeatable value - FishForums.com
Logo

members chatting

Welcome to the FishForums.com.

Find the answers to your fish problems or questions here on FishForums.com by using the search box below:

Go Back   FishForums.com > FF Vendors Area > Neptune Aquatics

Neptune Aquatics

Old 02-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #1
Dilligaf_1

Default Great product, unbeatable value

I'm going to just start off by saying "Anyone who frequents this forum, and does not use Neptune Aquatics fish foods is doing themselves a disservice" I have been using this product for about a month, and I must say that not only do my fish love it, they seem to be coloring up more, and the value, compared to big brand name foods, is a no brainier. My buddy gave me a nice size sample of the Plecocaine to try out for a few weeks, and the results were so good I had to get some for myself. I am a believer in varied diets for my fish, and this product has earned its way onto my feed list. I have used it in my African Cichlid tank, with my tetras, the Oscar went right for it, and my salt water fish took it first time I put it into the tank. (We all know how finicky SW fish can be about what they eat) Ordering was a breeze, just an e-mail to one of our own friends here in the forum, and the response was immediate , I had my order with in a few days....and with some unexpected little goodies in the box to boot. ( free samples of their other products, and a nice handful of tootsie rolls, the kids loved, thank you John) I also ordered the Algae wafers from Neptune, I haven't been feeding it long enough, to give a true opinion yet, but the fish have been attacking it all as soon as it hits the water. I cant wait to get my hands on some of the other products Neptune has to offer......John expect another e-mail soon. Thanks!
Dilligaf_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #2
Angelclown

I feed plecocaine to my fish as well, and I have to say that they are healthier and brighter in color. Their color is more vibrant. They love the plecocaine. I have to watch Baby Girl, biggest clown loach, because she will go after Junior, smallest clown loach, during feeding, but after a few minutes they calm down. Baby Girl loves the meal worms, she gobbles them down. My fish love plecocaine!
Angelclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 01:22 AM   #3
weedkiller

we need a uk seller rant rant rant
1 Bristlenose Pleco
1 Mega Clown Pleco
3 Guppies
weedkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #4
kcrunch

I am feeding several types from the Spirulina, earthworm to the Plecocaine the fish are killing this stuff and they are growing beautiful and their color is amazing. I dropped some chips in of some older food that I was feeding before and they actually let it linger in the tank I was amazed at their indifference to the food. I followed the next day with a similar amount of Neptune Aquatics earthworm and they went bananas. I am a true believer another order will be made soon. My fish health and palate have made me a long term customer for sure. Hey Dilligaf lets team up on an order... Need a few pounds of each
kcrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #5
C. King

Yep, plecocaine really is THAT good...I got some from John (loha) and my fish all love it. My BN pleco has grown much faster since I started using the Neptune foods, and he goes crazy over the algae wafers, too. All the fish look more colorful.
5 cardinal tetras
1 dwarf gourami
3 oto catfish
1 bristlenose pleco
1 crown tail betta
2 rasboras
1 cory cat
a few shrimp
C. King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #6
Angelclown

Definitely agree that Plecocaine is very good. My clown loaches and bristlenose plecos go nuts when I feed them. I also feed frozen foods which do get eaten, but they do love the plecocaine. I think everyone on this forum should PM lohachata and order from him some of this plecocaine. Fish really do go crazy for it.
Angelclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement