Dave's rare aquarium fish 5***** - FishForums.com
Logo

members chatting

Welcome to the FishForums.com.

Find the answers to your fish problems or questions here on FishForums.com by using the search box below:

Go Back   FishForums.com > Trading Post > Seller / Buyer / Breeder Reviews

Seller / Buyer / Breeder Reviews Use this forum to provide feedback (positive and negative) of sellers/breeders and buyers. Please only state facts.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
pete5315
www.gotfishys.webs.com

Default Dave's rare aquarium fish 5*****

I ordered 8 fish from Davesfish.com. I was very pleased with the fish I got and how they were packaged. He is based in TX and I live in NC. You can order on his website by email. But I called and spoke with him and placed my order that way. His prices are very good. I did some shopping around and found him. I ended up paying about $16 a fish after shipping. I got 8 alto calvus which are very beautiful and healthy. I saw the same fish on liveaqura for $23 before shipping. He was very helpful when I called and asked him questions. When I received my fish one was looking pretty stressed and when I called I said they arrived alive but one is pretty stressed he said if you lose it with in a few days. I will credit you. I thought that was cool. Fish is fine. I received an email when he dropped the fish off and had tracking info the whole way. If you are looking for cichlid this is a great place.
10 gal breeder tanks
20 gal grow tank
10 gal fry tank
pete5315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
emc7

I saw his fish at ACA a few years back. Very nice quality and good selection on his site, with some hard to find fish. I remember him buying a whole bunch of tanks after the show.
emc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement