Fish Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, since my 10 page thread is now deleted on how im going to setup my 90, i guess ill just pick up here, when i get some more new stuff ill be sure to post more, not much going on now, lol

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well i guess ill fill you guys in on some stuff, i plan to have some diy caves in the sand and build a diy cave grotto (which all i need is the rocks and silicone) similar to this http://www.duboisi.com/diy/BNdiygrotto/bndiygrotto.htm

i already have all the gutters cut, and its starting to come together, when i get more money ill probably buy a stand, lol but right now my money is either going into my comp, or my reef so i dont see this actually getting up for a while

but i plan to have a nice stock of

5 yellow labs
4 demosani
3 kenyi
4 Blue Johanni's
1 Fuelleborni
3 Gold Sexfasciatus
5 Duboisi
3 Cobalt Blue Zebra

with 2 fluval 404's for filtration, some power compacts for lighting, 3" of sand with maybe UGJ if deemed neccesary, yes marty i know its alot of flow :p

when i find my tank worthy of pictures i will post some, but not much to look at, at the moment as we have to remodel the living room in which it goes in and it will just get in the way, well ill try to update soon with more info, but for now see ya

1 - 2 of 2 Posts