Fish Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I wish you the best of luck with your angel pair. It may take several spawns for your angels to get the parent raising thing down. A lot of folks really enjoy watching the process. I don't do the parent raising thing, but understand the desire. I pull my eggs out and hatch them seperately, but there are lots of folks on the TAFII who do that. There is lots of angelfish specific info there on genentics, breeding and raising, diseases and treatments, DIY projects for auto water chaning and hatchery equipment. You also may consider joing the angelfish society, there is lots of help there, their membership dues are only $5 a year and lots of great resources, like a genetic calculator that tells you what your fry would turn out to be in percentages depending on the parent combinations. Check out the site http://www.theangelfishsociety.org Lots of good info there for members and non-members alike.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.