Fish Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Aquarium Chiller provides accurate temperature control. Find out Aquarium Chiller, Aquarium Water Chiller, Saltwater Chiiler, Fish Tank Chiller at Aquamarinegoods.com. Aquarium chillers have been around for some time now but they are starting to become more affordable for your average aquarist. Many are starting to get into saltwater reef tanks and this side of the hobby seems to be growing rapidly. Reef tanks are primarily geared towards coral keeping and these corals often times require intense lighting. This lighting is usually supplied by metal halides, VHO flourescents, T5 flourescents or compact flourescent lighting.

Chillers are usually rated based on horsepower and BTU (British Thermal Units). BTU's are the measurement units used to describe the amount of energy required to change one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit. Manufacturer's will usually recommend the maxiumum aquarium size that the chiller can be used on. Use that as your guide. If your tank is on the borderline size wise and you're having a hard time deciding between two similar units, go with the higher capacity unit. It should save you in energy costs.

·
Restricted boredom
791 Posts
I'm just confused why you posted this as this is common knowledge when you do a google search. I'm calling your next post will be spam with a link.

By technicality this one is because your sig is a link for " Aquarium chiller "

·
Restricted boredom
791 Posts
NEXT post? He already put a spamlink in the FIRST post.
Still, it's not as bad as most of the ones we get, so I'll just move this to the for-sale section.
Technically, it's in his sig. Which is not part of the post. The post was nonsense **** about a chiller and what it is/does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.