Fish Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Fish Executive
2,168 Posts
great! You breed them too, they look like a cory but slightly longer.
how big are they, I can't really tell in the pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rich, I would definitely be interested in speaking with you about aquiring some of your C. Barbatus. How can I get in touch with you?

Thanks,
Sescil

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cichlid Man,
 Mine are about 4". I understand that there's another strain that gets 5"...but I've never seen them.
Sescil...PM me for more info.
Rich

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Due to 168 views (at the time of this post) I decided to add a few more pics. Enjoy!
A pair spawning

Male

Female

Eggs

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm using an Olympus C-3000...which was an average camera when I purchased it. Now it's probably considered pretty cheap. It is 3.3 megapixel. I've found that the best thing for pics is...try different things. Lighting/settings/angles. Take 100 pics...and expect 1 or 2 keepers.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1st of all...get a tripod. The fish move enough, without trying to keep the camera steady. Next, try the Macro setting on your camera. With a digital camera...sometimes you have to move the camera to get things in focus. Most important...be patient. Trial and error/experimenting/and LOTS of pics is the key.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Ah by the way, you may find a post reply of mine in this Catfish & Other Bottom Dwellers category too! Its name is about Clown Loach I don't remember, not my post. There are several photos of my tank there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts