Fish Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I've seen some very incredible talent in this family !!
This is the biggest contest of the year, 12 of the very finest will go to publishing.
Think of it, your naked photo hanging on the walls of 100's of incest freaks :p

Each entry needs to be at least 117K . That's pretty high resolution.
You can enter as many pictures as you like :p
All pictures must be original by you.
All pictures must be of naked family subjects... soft or hardcore.
All entries must be mailed to me... [email protected]
All emails must include: Full name, mailing address and the name/nicname you want pic credited to.
All entries must be entered by August 31
Judging will start on September 1

Now grab your camera's or dig threw those old files!

Spread the word!!!

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
Sue, when will we know who the winners are? How long will the judging last?

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
It'll last until I'm satisfied. That's the way things go here!!! seems the photographers out there have all fallen a sleep. I have some VERY nice ones but mostly from my cousins. Come on you randy siblings!!! you going to let the cousin nuts take the whole calender??? LOL

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
I assume that since the entry deadline has passed and you still don't have enough entries that you are still taking them? My photos aren't good but I'll send some in if it will help fill the spots. I want a calender darn it!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Mods are narrowing the field now, I received so many awesome photos its a tough decision. I'll either post the 16 winners, or possibly have to have a run off vote here for all the members to vote on.
Thanks again to all that sent the awesome pics :p
Talk to yah soon, SueM

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.