Fish Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you for all interested my Guppyscan sell retail and wholesaleam shipping leagally through a transhipper name Linda Olson in the US which will make for hassle free importing.Buyer pays me only shipping cost from Thailand to transhipper about US $5.00 each and pay for local shipping directly to transhipper.
Please be prepared to pay the following on top of the exact shipping cost that Linda will quote for you.$2.00/fish handling
$0.60/fish import tax
$5.00 box fee
$2.00 heatpack charge (if necessary)
$xx.xx Airborne or USPS or FedEx depend on you prefer.
$3.5% of the total to cover the paypal charge.For other countries, please e-mail me and I will send you the rate.Contact me to : [email protected] OR [email protected]
Golden Red garss for pair=$25 ,trio=$35,3 trio=$75

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think one post in the sellers area would have been enough.

YES IT WOULD :| :|

·
Fish Executive
2,168 Posts
Nice guppy, shame about your posting style.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hi Champguppy_star,
The seller/buyer/breeder review area is intended for OTHER people to comment about transactions with YOU. Your post should be in the for sale section. Also; one post covering all the fish would be better.
Unfortunately...I can only moderate the catfish section (for now). I would delete the other 3 posts, and move this one to for sale section. You can do this yourself if you want to. I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding...and not deliberate. Your help would be appreciated. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts