• It will have to grow on me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
it will have to grow on me :cry: ... i think it the dual shades of blue wierd on the eyes .... but thx for getting it fixed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yeah It Will have to grow on us, But I voted Yes, I just Thank all those who got it up again, the other forums I visit are ok, But they just lack something that is here.
I was really board with the forums to visit and all the Great Folks here.....

·
Registered
195 Posts
yeah, wth all the blue its hurting my eyes, anyone else having this, especially the test color, looks sorta blurry when i am trying to type this right now

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can change your style. There are two styles available

Custom Avatars are available.

Click on User Control Panel
Click on Profile Settings

·
Registered
24 Posts
Everything looks very nice. I definently like having the knowledge base feature. The silver is also the far better color sceme. :wink:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Too many buttons and junk not really needed for a forum unless you are 14 or under.

I dislike displaying the age and sex of posters- it should not be required.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I dunno if my opinion counts, since I just barely joined tonight (half an hour ago?). And while I haven't fiddled with much of anything, I like what I see so far. I like the blue theme! For one thing, fishies are in water, water is usually themed as blue... not to mention I like blue anyway! But just for curiosity, I suppose I should go see the other theme now ^_^

·
fishgeek
674 Posts
I liked having a joined date of 2000 -- this board was the first I ever joined (sometime before 2000) , and had gone the longest without a meltdown resetting the joined dates... I liked having an early join date (since I usually have low post counts)...

But otherwise I like it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
yeah, i agree with david doyle, sex, or age really isnt that important to be displayed along with the member number, and what is this, karma? lol

lol, dont feel bad icp, i was soo close to the 3,000 mark, lol atleast i wont be over shadowed by yedpita or something like that

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Poor AFG right when he got past the 3k mark :( anyway, i wonder when he's gonna rejoin.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts