Fish Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[highlight=midnightblue:b6faf53ee6][/highlight:b6faf53ee6][shadow=deepskyblue:b6faf53ee6][/shadow:b6faf53ee6][glow=orange:b6faf53ee6][/glow:b6faf53ee6] Any info

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
powder blue dwarf goramie

·
Registered
14,961 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[schild=11 fontcolor=C0C0C0 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]T H A N K Y O U !![/schild]

·
Registered
252 Posts
Personally, I never had good luck with them. Couldn't keep them alive. Also I wanted to breed them, but was told (can't remember if it was a good source) that some of them are treated with hormones to give brighter colors, and so were sterile.

Hopefully you will have better luck!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hopefully you will have better luck![/quote]

No i havent :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Personally, I never had good luck with them. Couldn't keep them alive. Also I wanted to breed them, but was told (can't remember if it was a good source) that some of them are treated with hormones to give brighter colors, and so were sterile.
Almost all the dwarf gouramis you'll find in the petstores are males. Females don't have as much colour and do not sell very well, so they are not usually sent in to the stores.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got a Neon Blue dwarf gourami the other day. I was going to get two males, but o i was told that they can fight, so i only got one. He's in a tank w/ 5 zebra danios and they all get along fine. They lok amazing, and i was told they are hardy fish, they take a wide range of PH rateing and such. They also have a labynth organ which allows them to breath air off the surface so it's important to have some extra space for them.

LAter =D

Mickey

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool goramie

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh no :eek:

Hes developed fungus

What can i do??

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hes dead :rip: :cry: :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
Alright right now I have a neon Blue Dwarf Gourami mixed with a regular blue Gourami and it seems that the Neon which is supposed to be docile is actually attacking my other Gourami that is supposedly aggressive. OH WELL![schild=4 fontcolor=8B0000 shadowcolor=006400 shieldshadow=1]OH WELL[/schild]

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I had a male neon blue gourami, he didnt seem to do a whole lot :roll: I had a female too but she died. I actually had him in with cichlids and he did fine! They didnt bug him and he didnt bug them. It was weird.
My fav is Blue Gourami/ 3 spot although not a dwarf

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I dont think Ill replace him.....

Ill get some corys instead ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts