Fish Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
where r u coming fr/going to?  I wouls also like 6 or so honduran red points (at a reasonable price of course, email me price 1st)

·
Jack of all Trades
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
goal drive is 1st weekend in feb. make arrangements to meet me, i wil pick up. i am driving to marietta, then chattanooga, dropping ferrets, pikcing up birds, nad returning the same weekend. long but when your trading youll go the distance. let me know........

·
Registered
15 Posts
are you going to be able to get the honduran red point male? i'd like to know the price as well, i can make arrangements to meet you but you'll have to give me time specifics about a week before you'll be there so i can request time off of work..let me know ~Adam

·
Jack of all Trades
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to leave the feb 4th arrive back the 5th. whoever you buy from, needs to meet me by the interstate. i have a small cooler with a air pump attached i can carry with me. ok hinesville, south of savannah. am leaving hinesville the 4th, be back the 5th. if i can pick up and you make arrangements to get, i will give # to call to reach me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
im going to hold off..this is sounding too complicated and i just feel like if you even get one i wont be able to meet you or something..thanks though~Adam

·
Jack of all Trades
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what ever, its not hard i live in ga, going towards atlanta, stopping by marietta, ga, heading up to chattanooga, then coming back to my town calle dhinesville........whats confusing? why are there no replies to my e-mail account.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i guess for some reason i though you were on the west coast...big retarded moment for myself...anyhow, i am still just goign to hold off...thanks anyhow~Adam

·
Jack of all Trades
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, thats ok dumb moment too. ill explain where i am next time.i might be going to walterboro, s.c. soon. if you need anything that way.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Pleco, I have a male Honduran red point. Actually I have two. I need a female. I live about an hour south of Atlanta but I'm coming to the auction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts