Fish Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yeah I am, I didn;t know the forums was back up,
Just clicked on it and there it was, Reregisterd and no worries, here I am.......
Just snooping around checking out things, It Looks good, way different too,
I think Mark Deserves a BIG ATTABOY......[/stream]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea good job on the forum :mrgreen: but the dual shades of blue is guna take some getting used to :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Can't wait to get some members back in here. It feels nice to be a highly ranked member for a change(I'm number 16 yeah)

·
Registered
195 Posts
the only thing im mad about is having to rewrite the page long description for sw noobies, haha

o well, atleast well know how many active members we still have :p

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea that kinda sux there is a lot newb info .. I will help where i can on sw questions ... i no a little :mrgreen:

·
Registered
195 Posts
lol, well now you tell me i guess ill post it there as well (i already posted it in the sw forums (haha, i found the rough draft) oh, and i guess i accidently posted it twice (didnt see the needing the review by an admin) ill add an acclimation and maybe some sw tricks of the trade, hey icp do you remember what the third info page i had on my forum was? i cant seem to remmber i only remember the sw neby one and thje acclimation one, oh ya, nvr mind it was the identification page

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hello. good to see the forums are up. i see a couple of new things, not sure if this is just me, but i here a voice everytime i click something. lol.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Oh hey i figured it out, turned the volume up, thought i was going crazy. said i had a message, thought it was going to say that forever.I was wondering why it kept saying that! :roll: im stupid. apparently i had a message. read it, the voice went away :mrgreen:

Oh hey, another knew thing, the black card, I may have accidentilly pressed it wondering what it was. sorry paradox! didnt know it would was a vote to ban u. :!: or something[/i]

·
Devout Heathen
576 Posts
glad to see things back up and runnning. Lots of new things. Does anyone know what these fish flkes are for? I have racked up a bunch in the short time I have been on, and don't know what they are.

·
Registered
25 Posts
fish flakes? where do you see this?
LP

·
Registered
25 Posts
wow, that color is really bad...sorry.
what it says is:
where do you see fish flakes? i can't find it.
LP

·
Registered
66 Posts
Great to see it back up and running, considering how i had only just joined before the server crash!

Vassili

·
Devout Heathen
576 Posts
The fishflakes was a number that was included in the area with your name and other stats. It was there when I reregistered, and the number of flakes increased with each page viewed. Im not sure exactly what they were for, but have read that they were't particularly useful, and already discontinued.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts