Fish Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new here and am looking forward to good times in the forum! A little bit about me:

I love...
- the water
- diving, fishing, etc
- helping out others!

I am looking forward to contributing to this forum and a good time with all of you!

Leif

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in Redmond if that sounds familiar to you... Up here the fishing mainly consists of salmon, cod, halibut, and crab in the sea and trout, bass, etc in the lakes and rivers... :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Yeah, a bit north from Seattle right?
I worked in Portland, so I usually stay just north of the bridge. I never made it past tacoma much, but once in a while we would drive up to Seattle for a weekend party.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome! I am new here also, and i too live in washington. I stay in the tacoma area.

Jusat curious, do you already have fish? If so where do you go? I am new to the hobby and i am researching fish right now while my tank cycles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I have a small fish tank. Just go to Petsmart or Petco! They have a great selection and the customer service there is absolutely awesome. They can help you with anything.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Welcome Lief! Glad you found us. It's great that the Petco and Petsmarts in your area are good. Many are not! Too much about money and not enough about fish. It's sad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts