Fish Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'm Skylarr and I have 2 cats Landan and Lansynn, and my fish. I haven't had fish for about 5 years and I just bought my mothers 55 gallonfish tank because she no longer had room for it. I was tickled pink to set it up. As of now I have 6 neon tetras, (I have no clue on how to sex them) 2 male guppies, 4 female guppies (one in breeding tank), 6 fish, I cant remember what they were (I know they are schooling fish), 6 danios, 2 mollies, 2 male platties and 3 female platties (in in the other half of breeding tank) 4 ghost shrimp and 2 pleco's (I abbreviated it because I can't spell it very well- they are cleaning fish). I just LOVE sitting and watching them. It helps me unwind during the day, and is a great stress reliever. I'm looking forward to sharing my "fishy" pleasure with people who enjoy fish too!

·
Grammarian
1,408 Posts
Welcome! Best of luck to you. Where in New York are you?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm from Plattsburgh, about 45 minutes south of Canada (depends on how fast you drive...it takes me about 25-30...a bit of a lead foot I am..lol) Thank you guys for the such warm welcome. Thank you TheOldSalt for telling me how to sex the neons. I'll have to check them out later to sex them!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts