Fish Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading this forum for a while now and I thought I might as well join so that I can ask my own questions and help people with theirs too! Let me tell you a bit about myself, I have one 55 gallon hexagon tank, one 65 gallon pond (not put in yet) and one 175 gallon pond (in the ground waiting for it to get warmer) The only fish we currently own are 7 goldfish and 1 koi. They are currently in the 55 gallon in our basement because our 65 gallon pond that we dug up to put in the 175 gallon was too shallow and froze all the way over. They have been downstairs for 3 months, its been a hassle trying to keep the amonia levels down with 8 growing 4 inch goldfish and koi in there. It is deffinitly crowded at the moment but they will hopefully moving out in a week. Along with that i have 2 Cockatiels (parrots), 1 Tortoise (Hermanns), 2 dogs (Jack russells) and 1 Horse (Thoroughbred). After the Goldies move out to the pond perminatly we will be stocking our 55 gallon with other fish for a planted tank (details in next Post). Anyways, I hope I can help people and thank you in advance for helping me!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts