Fish Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys im desperately trying to find a new home for my 3 bala sharks that are 4.5 in to 6 inches in length, 1 black knife ghostfish that is nearly 12 inches long, 3 tiger barbs that are 1.5 inches to 2 inches in length and finally a clown loach that is 2 inches.

I have been treating my tank with API Fungal Treatment (the stuff in white box from pet smart) for that cotton looking disease. They are all getting better now, but for some reason the problem still keeps coming back and then it will go away.

I have had these guys since they were all little tiny things and have been raising them for 2 and a half years now. I havent had a problem with them or the water at all and all of a sudden i am having issues now. After I did 6 doses of the anti fungal treatment by API, I believe I still have a bacterial infection left in the fish now. In order to treat for it, I am using Melafix and Pimafix. I think that I have just done so much to my tank that I don't feel my water quality or anything for that matter will get back up to where it needs to be for my fish to heal properly. They will die if I don't act fast.

I am wanting to give these guys away to anyone who wants them. Like I said, Ive had them for a long time and I just don't want to see them go out like this. I used to have a black fin shark in there as well. He was nearly 13 inches long. He just died yesterday and I buried him and everything. So please, if you guys have a sick tank or the means of being able to take care of these guys and bring them back up to health, then they are yours to keep.

If you guys can help me, then just shoot me an email. Thanks guys, I appreciate all help you can offer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I'm new to these forums. Never really done this before but a friend told me they can be very helpful and to give it a try. So here I am. Hopefully everything works out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i have 2 bala sharks now and they are so fun but yeah it would help to no were u are cuz i wouldnt mind a few more fish i have a 100 gallon tank cycling now and just need fish for when its done

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i actually reposted this in another place. but i am in tucker, georgia. near lawernceville highway and jimmy carter intersection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts