Fish Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Love Betta and i been breeding since the beginning of time and very good at it. But my question is that i had never got a wild betta before and just the last 3 days ago i bought one. And he doesn't seem to be activate. He a male which i believe he (Een paartje Betta pi) which that is what his kind is called but evenutally he not been eating or i haven't been observering him much so idk. Will for now i put him with live blood worm tank which i d if he eat them or not but idk. Alittle help would be good.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh ok will the tank is a 10 gal tank which have current, and his tank mates are no one but alot live bloodworm. Also i puted some almond leaf in there and he seem to no active at all. he jsut sit there and do nothing but he moves when he feel like it and when he needs air. But i d k if he eating the bloodworm at all but i sure he is too becuz when he moves he's like swallawing something at the same time so i guess he is but he jsut not active.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thx for all suggestion but i found the solution. By doing some research it was of the PH and the water condition and the temp. Will i put in what he needed and he seem to be eatting now. And the betta didn't cost that much because the store was a private and the private owner didn't know what it was that its just a betta. So i knew it was a wild and bought it. Its was 5.12. Because the owner order betta from every where if you asked. And he sell it cheap. Will Aquabid is back up so yea see ya there.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also another question can a betta really live with Live Bloodworm. Because i never tried it before and my cousin said it would eventually kill the betta sooner or later. But he jsut saying becuz he heard it too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.