Fish Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Your wild betta needs to lived as a wild stream it lived in. Just get a 10 gal. and throw down some mature rock, dead leaf, small brick, a little acid water, slower the filter down, a little small pumping bubbles, and live plants. These wild bettas are very sensitives. They will starve themself to deaf if doesn't get all of these. But if you spawn them the fry will be alright in reg. like always.

· Registered
34 Posts
when it comes to mature rock, i' pretty sure everyone know what it is. Not so kind of rock you think is good looking. Rock that is similart to it habitat. For brick, you can get the old lightweight brick from river. These brick are deadly drown and can't cause anything. Rock can be purchase at pet store. Just these black,brown,white,oval shape mixes. Mature rock it is.

· Registered
34 Posts
to me and you it seem like were the only two that is working this thing. I know that you have a different raise to your bettas and are much different from mine but we all came from a different country or somewhere and we raise it how we wanted too. Theres no ways that one day we can solved a puzzle for a bettas to lived for enternity and not to be sick. Got it. I know you're the best, maybe you have more experienced than me but to me i'm just helping out these bros who needed help, and if my word cannot described it then i'll break it to small pieces. Don't get me WRONG!!!! RC or BLACK BETTAS!!!! Your the champ. Thanks to your help to other bros too, but don't make other bros fell like they don't know what they talking after 5 to 6 years of experienced raising, breeding bettas. So far my total is 547 Bettas. 190 plakats, 209, crowntail, 80 hmtail, 165veitail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.