Fish Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,533 Posts
It does look like a wound, but it could also be from a decoration, hitting the lid or infection. The key now is to make sure the wound doesn't get infected by bacteria or fungus and get worse.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,533 Posts
I don't know enough about them to say if they are the culprit, but if they are, there isn't any way to stop it. I seem to remember that Chinese algae eater are not Chinese and don't eat algae once they grow up.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top