Fish Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
well i did seee one at one of the local petstores. It was about a foot or so long, certanbly a weird looking thing but yeha i didnt see it do enyhting jus sat at the bottom the whol time .............well i think i saw it turn around once :wink: lol. i can't remembr how much it was tho this is a few months ago. Also i live in victoria B.c. in canada haha so its a bit out of the way i amagine ur prolly in the u.s. soemwere.

·
Registered
11 Posts
well i did seee one at one of the local petstores. It was about a foot or so long, certanbly a weird looking thing but yeha i didnt see it do enyhting jus sat at the bottom the whol time .............well i think i saw it turn around once :wink: lol. i can't remembr how much it was tho this is a few months ago. Also i live in victoria B.c. in canada haha so its a bit out of the way i amagine ur prolly in the u.s. soemwere.

·
Registered
593 Posts
not exactly sure of the variaty but one of the LFS's here in wichita Falls has "a" lungfish in thier store. I think they got it from a local that didn't take care iof it cause it was beat to "heck" when they first got it in ... last time I was in there (about 2 weeks) it was looking 100 times better.

not sure on price and shipping depending on where you are.

let me know if you want me to find anything out for ya :wink:

John :mrgreen:

·
Registered
593 Posts
:oops:

Wichita Falls, TX

Me bad ....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
593 Posts
not sure who posted this BUT I stopped by the LFS this weekend and the lung fish there is starting to look GREAT. his "fins" or feelers whatever you call'em are almost completely regrown on the front and well on the way to recovery in the back (about 3/4 grown back).

again not sure if its' the SA variaty of what not a lung fish guru :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts