Fish Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Today (Wednesday 27th) to Monday 1st all daphnia will be Half price! Bank holiday to Bank holiday go grab a bagrin while its still available!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271180291016

Live Daphnia Magna are an excellent live food for any fish species. There are many species which will only take live food and even fish which readily eat processed food it is still highly beneficial for them to have occasional live food. Not only dose it increase color in fish but helps their immunity and overall wellfare. Daphnia are also easy to gut load and therefore allow extra vitamins to be given to your fish through them. Daphnia magna are very easy to keep and cultivate and with something as simple as bakers yeast you could have hundreds in no time. Daphnia Magna reproduce quickly and once you start a culture if cared for correctly you will have it for a very long time. Items come with full instructions and a plenty free food is supplied in the form of yeast and pellets. The daphnia sent are largest of the daphnia species but also the daphnia sent are from a labratoy in a university in london which have been selectively bred to make them fast breeders and they breed close to 10 times faster than normal daphnia magna. These are starter cultures of the most premium daphnia you can find and therefore a few go a long way and out of 20 daphnia you will have close to 1000 in just 2 and a half weeks!

Small - WAS £2.00 NOW - £1.00
Medium - WAS £5.00 NOW - £3.00
Large - WAS £8.00 NOW - £5.00
XL - WAS £12.00 NOW - £9.00

Due to a recent bloom im my own cultures and countless donations from others who have shut down their daphnia productions the containers sent will be pack filled with as many daphnia as I can get in there! There were previous problems with numbers but I have taken it into consideration and now will be shipping as many as can fit in the container so basically you pay for the size of container and ill pack as many as I can get in there without it being too over crowded and killing them all before they arrive! More daphnia will be supplied than majority of daphnia starter cultures on ebay as i have purchased each to see how many are provided and i can assure you that you will reciece more than others however remember this is a starter culture and not batch feeders which are much cheaper in pet shops as they are of poor quality and not good for cultures. The daphnia sent are bred in a laboratory and are of the best quality and much better than any i have ever come across and are results of over 20 years of genetic research and much less likely to crash and will produce alot more in a much less amount of time.

Daphnia are sent in hard plastic containers with screw on lids and not bags in order to minimize postage casualties. Oxygen tablets are added to the containers to supply oxygen to the daphnia during postage. A few dead daphnia should be expected due to shipping but the items are clearly labeled by me to insure the post office knows that it is fragile however it is out of my power what happens during posting. If you have issues with your item a new one will be sent to you free of charge but one size smaller or if you bay for new postage i will send you one size larger than the item you originally payed for to make up for it. Please do not worry if you see quite a few dead as this is the reason why i send many so the percentage of living will still be high in comparison to if i sent only a few.

Special requests can be ordered on request. This includes larger cultures or specific numbers or jumbo quantities for those who are wishing to cultivate in a pond. There as sold in 3 litre batches with thousands of individuals but do remember this will mean larger postage costs so collection is best but I am still willing to post if needed! These special orders are not on the list because they will come from a large daphnia farm which raises daphnia we use in our labs and therefore if you message me I will arrange it for you. These jumbo packs are sold for £22 and shipping will cost you 10.50 for first class next day delivery.

TEXT ME / CALL ME ON 07946415471 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ending in just a few hours so anyone who is willing to buy some now is the time!!

Dont miss out on a bargin!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts