Fish Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
WHOAH, IM FIGHTING THROUGH A RILED UP CROWD JUST TO GET IN HERE, AND I HAVE TO SHOUT OVER THEM WOAH, AH THEY GOT ME

lol, j/k im a mod (or atleast was a week ago, lol)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Are there now "Super moderarors"? thought i saw that somewhere on here.

·
Registered
195 Posts
hmmm, i wouldnt mind being a super moderator, be bad and i can just fly to your house and rip up your computer, muahahaha, lol j/k

hmm, simpte im really not that sure may be some one who goes around and does who knows what :)

umm, if there were going to be super moderators, my understanding would be givin them access to the whole boards or something like that

·
Registered
81 Posts
In a sense, everyone is a moderator. There is a blue button by each post, that you can alert the moderator. This will give the user a blue card.

Moderators can send the user a yellow card. Too many yellow cards and bye bye! :rip:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
heh, i already clicked the black card on someone on accident. now i know what it is. i noticed mark, u dont have 1. lol.
think youre above the law? just cuz u own the site? oh and btw, great new emotions :king: :fun:

·
Registered
252 Posts
I guess til we moderators get back on line, you'll have to be VERY VERY POLITE. No slapping each other around. Those kind of thrills are reserved for us :p

For now, just another junior member. But just you wait! :evil:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I dont think its a high priority, as it is new and itll take a while before it really booms to the point where we need the mods back, but true i have been seeing alot of double posts, or posts by guests they dont want, or something along the lines of that, and they werent able to delete because they were a guest or someone else posted in their double post disabling that option

so in short, its a cruel world with out mods :king: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
788 Posts
In a sense, everyone is a moderator. There is a blue button by each post, that you can alert the moderator. This will give the user a blue card.

Moderators can send the user a yellow card. Too many yellow cards and bye bye! :rip:

Without a Mod for the Fourm you can't use the Blue button to report a post.

RC

·
Registered
185 Posts
No kidding ... and while I applaud Mark for trying to do it all on his own, I think with a board this size, mods are an absolute MUST!!!

Bring'em on, Mark, they didn't do a bad job before the crash, what's the reservation now?

G

·
aquabid is down, but i just figure out that aquaauctions.com is good to go auction while aquabid is down.
This is why we need the Mods back. He posted this same mesage to 6 different topics in the Betta area alone....

RC
I would also request that a moderator / administrator feel free to remove these posts. They obviously are spam-oriented in nature. Whatever good intentions the poster intended, this is not at all how we wish to promote our site.

·
Registered
372 Posts
It is really unfortunate; I’ve had the same thing happen to my site before. It’s nice that someone appreciates your site, but it starts to becoming annoying to the other members when someone is going around promoting a site on various threads.

Kudos to you for registering, speaking out, and coming to us. You have a wonderful site!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts