Fish Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it going everybody? I just discovered this forum today and I'm pretty excited about it. I'm a 23 year old guy finishing up my last year at the University of Maine. I currently only have a 40g freshwater tank right now that has been established for about 3 years. For the fish...

3 Pristella Tetras
1 Common pleco
1 Angel Fish
3 Yoyo Loaches
1 Goby
1 Silver Dollar
1 Bronze Cory
1 Silver Tip Shark

I'm happy to say that my fish have been doing great for a couple of years now and that I'm actually conducting a little experiment right now. Considering my tank is a low light system, I just set up the back glass for a java moss wall. I have the wall in place as of yesterday so now I have to wait for it to grow!! I will post pictures of the progress!

I'm really excited to talk with and share stories with everyone :smile:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey!! Welcome to the forum!
I recently got back to posting on here and I promise you,
You WILL find extremely helpful information and people with everything to do with fish.
I have a 29 G with:

1 Kenyi Cichlid,
2 Johanni Cichlid's,
1 Jewell Cichlid. (the female died expectingly last week.) :(

Then my 10 G has:

3 Black Tipped Tetras.
1 Ghost Catfish.

I'm thinking about going out and getting another Jewell Cichlid.
Again, Welcome to the forums!

·
My Harlequin Rasboras
586 Posts
Welcome to Fish Forums! There are plenty of knowledgeable people here who will help you with any questions you might have!

·
630 Posts
Hi, Welcome to FishForums.com!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forums. :)

·
Permanent Fishaholic
1,623 Posts
Welcome New Englander. I used to travel to Calais, Maine every year. The best summers I have ever spent were in down east Maine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.