Fish Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· King of the Bettas
2,951 Posts
Some do, some don't.

· Registered
3,905 Posts
You should be able to find that out online, or of course you can go to the store and ask :)

G

·
Right now Petco is having their $1 a gallon sale and I was wondering if these tanks came with hoods or if they are just the tank.
Thanks
No it.doesn't come with hood or anything just the tank.

I usely buy all the 40 gallon and resell them after the sale end for.like 60-70 buck for one.

· Premium Member
1,709 Posts
I got the 90 gal, because they messed up the ad in the paper, it said, "all tanks 10-90 gal.. $1 per gallon" I held them to it, and said if they didn't have a 90 gal, it was bait and switch. They ended up ordering me and a few others the 90 gal tanks.

· Permanent Fishaholic
1,624 Posts
I had to go out of town on Tuesday and Wednesday so I stopped by my closest Petco (80 miles away). I snagged all 13 of their Gold Barbs at $1.49 each, which is a good price. I haven't been able to find Gold Barbs anywhere locally so I was excited. They have actually been schooling with my Rosy Barbs so this is an expected positive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.