·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeh im interested in cars

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am a HUGE racing fan! :D

I love all types of racing but I especially love Formula One, Nascar Series and the British Touring Car Championship. I went to Florida for my holiday in 2003 and my highlight was going to Daytona Speedway although my biggest regret was not going round the track in the Nascar :cry: . I would also love to go to the Daytona 500, mayby next year!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Motor Sport is really cool! I am a fan!

My uncle used to race moto bikes, and mini sprints, and we'd always drive to Pismo Beach on vacation and camp on the beach and go off-roading in the dunes.

When I moved to England I started watching Rally Sport and Formula One! I can't wait for the next season to start.

I've been to Silverstone co MG and a couple of the other British Touring Car tracks but I want to see a F1 race live. :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Motor Sport is really cool! I am a fan!

My uncle used to race moto bikes, and mini sprints, and we'd always drive to Pismo Beach on vacation and camp on the beach and go off-roading in the dunes.

When I moved to England I started watching Rally Sport and Formula One! I can't wait for the next season to start.

I've been to Silverstone co MG and a couple of the other British Touring Car tracks but I want to see a F1 race live. :D
You should try and get tickets for the British Grand Prix! I have just had a look at the Silverstone web site, http://www.silverstone-circuit.co.uk, and if you buy a ticket for Sunday then you can get in on Friday and Saturday for free. It is £95 per ticket, I doubt that is for a grandstand seat so you will have to take some deckchairs along!. I have been a few times to the BGP, it is a fantastic experience even when the weater is bad! I was at the race when Schumacher broke his leg, it was really horrible to see but at least he was OK. I also went when the race was held in April (bad idea!)and my brother's Honda CRX got stuck in the mud on the way out! I think that he is going to do well again this season,I hope that Button will win a race. I woulld really like to go to the Monaco GP or the United States GP when I am rich!

Frop, that car is well cool! How much BHP does it have :?:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Buton is a good driver. I hope he spends more time on the podium this season.

95 quid is very tempting. Hmm :wink:

·
Registered
593 Posts
I like to race ... :twisted: street night at the track ... mines the black TA in the middle of the pic

the bird in my avatar used to be a vinal "sticker" that "looked " like etched glass on my back window

·
Registered
593 Posts
here is the back glass...

·
Registered
593 Posts
WOW ... this topic died fast... :shock:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I love to street race... I've had a 92' Firebird V8, a Honda Civic "Fast n furious" style, and now a 03' Mustang! I love tricked out cars and racing is a thrill. Although i am an active hater of NASCAR

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome Trans Am Kool,

My buddy has a 1979 TA its pretty mint.

Iam glad to see that there is at least some Racing people on this board.

As for Nascar well, I aint the biggest Nascrap fan but I do watch the odd race on Sundays if we aint racing on a sunday,

and I only cheer for the guys that used to race Dirt, except for Jeff Gordon..lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts