Fish Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:fish: so i decided to restock all my tanks and turn them into betta fry grow out tanks. all the fish i hav available are in my signature. i am only seling/giving them away if you live in dallas tx. if no one is interested, i hav a friend willing to take them in. :fun:

ok so my real question/problem

all the bettas i have are female and have become old after not breeding bettas for about a year. i am looking at different bettas on aquabid and other websites. on aquabid, i saw some really nice bettas but they were mostly from thailand. has anyone ever bought a betta from someone out of the US? if so are they reliable? :?:
i have wanted to buy a pair of bettas from bettatalk but she hasnt been selling bettas for quite a while. if anyone has a pair or fry from a line of her bettas and are willing to sell me a pair, please let me know.

and thts pretty much it

thnx for looking ;)

·
Registered
533 Posts
has anyone ever bought a betta from someone out of the US? if so are they reliable?
I have an yes, they were very beautiful. I even got to pick what colour I wanted, just put in a request. Also if you want a crowntail put that request in too. Aquabid is very good.

G

·
all my betta r from over sea(from thailand)

what u get over sea r pure bloodline betta.
in the U.S ppl like to cross breed which u will see MUTT Betta.

if u want a pure halfmoon order from thailand or any other country like viet.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thnx guys!!

wel im going to japan for about three weeks to visit my friends and then il probabaly be ready for my new bettas...

what color do u guys like?? im definately getting a HM

·
Registered
533 Posts
I like the multi colour and the crown tail, those tails are beautiful. I have a purple/blue/pink one and a red/blue crown tail. I also like the blue ones, just straight blue, their gorgeous.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm ok, i was considering melano but i heard they were hard to breed so i might stick with BFs instead... i used to have a red and blue BF but he passed away a few months ago... i have never actually had a crowntail but i might consider a pair if i find some good ones...

thnx peeps

p.s. u spelled bettas wrong in ur signature :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha no problem

1 - 8 of 8 Posts