Fish Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
I WANNA GO ... fishin that is :lol:

any hoo the wifey likes the gold/yellow one with the purple like in you pic ... L. oscellatus I think. (nice pic BTW .. caught him in a yawn but looks like someone just scared the hell out of him :mrgreen: )
BUT ... I have to get a few fish she likes to keep her happy so wha ttypes do you have "variaties" and do you ship? (zip is 76309) let me know how much for like a group of 5 or so ... also looking for some neolamp. daffodil too

Thanx :mrgreen:

:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for shellies here, have some Golds already and seeking some Multis. Got any, price, you location, and shipping to 91401 please. Thanks

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'm not sure if she's checking this post or not ... I haven't got a reply about the goldies I would like to get for my wife.  :(

I've got a nice 28gal bow front all seasoned in with some nice holey rock and a ton of shells in it just sittin "fishless" waiting on some goldies and neolamp daffodils to go in and make it a home :cry:

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Joe Cool: Your right...I have not checked the posts...I totally forgot that I posted here. So Sorry. If you are still looking for Golds....I have them at $5 each and yes I will ship. Email me for more info at [email protected] For other fish available please see my work in progress at Http://www.shellies.com
thanks
laurel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts