Fish Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know exactly where all of you are from, but there has to be more than just me who are up to there hips in snow. I am in Pennsylvania, it started snowing early yesterday morning. Had to leave work by 1:30 in the afternoon..Last measurement last night it was at 13 inches but with all the wind today we have 2 ft and higher drifts. My husband and I went out every 2 hours trying to keep a spot open in the yard for our little dogs to get out. Might as well been trying to drain Lake Erie with a tablespoon :( Wasn't able to get into work this morning so caught up on my water changes :D . Finally got the driveway plowed so now just going to sit back relax and watch the football games. Hope all of you who got caught up in the storm are doing well and oh by the way anyone have extra Ben Gay :?

Bonnie

·
Registered
195 Posts
lol, i feel for ya, but not to gloat, but lately its been hot here in cali, sometimes we need to turn on the a/c, its not cold anymore like it was around christmas, this country is having freak weather isnt it?

·
Devout Heathen
576 Posts
Enjoy the football games Bonnie, I hope you are an Eagles fan, because I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be a PA vs PA superbowl game this year...............GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

·
Devout Heathen
576 Posts
Enjoy the football games Bonnie, I hope you are an Eagles fan, because I have a sneaking suspicion it won't be a PA vs PA superbowl game this year...............GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
lol, want to switch out weather, it would be nice to have snow here, like EVER! lol i have to drive 40 miles to see it and its already half melted (mountains look nicely capped)

·
Devout Heathen
576 Posts
:D :fun:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts