Fish Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a very small 27L tank, and have some tiny Pygmy Corydoras in it. i would however like to give them some friends, but they also have to be tiny! any suggestions? i don't want neon tetras.

·
Darth Ichthyos
9,154 Posts
There are a lot of cool options available. Try Ember Tetras, for example. Bright orange little wonders. Then there are things like Galaxy Rasboras, which are actually not rasboras but tiny little danios.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I think galaxy rasboras are a great idea but they are sorta expensive seeing as you should get at least 6 or 8, preferably more, and I have a hard time even finding them.
You could do glo-lite tetras, ember tetras, actually a group of almost any type of tetra or danio or rasbora.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
are galaxy rasboras still critically endangered ? i wouldn't want to take them if they are, they prob wouldn't breed in such a small tank
i have found on the internet the Emerald Dwarf Rasbora that looks nice
The Boraras brigittae (chili rasbora) i that may be a candidate too.

also a bubbebee gobi, but im not sure if that would be too aggressive
and the dario dario looks kool, but im ot sure on that either...

would an algie eater be a good idea?
Otocinclus Catfish. they are little things :)

i love anything a little out of the ordinary, we have a bigger fish tank with the more common fish. i have gained this tank as my Axolotyl (Archie) has a new bigger tank for an early Christmas present

this is a link to to nano fish is anyone else is looking too
http://www.franksaquarium.com/nanofish.htm

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also is there any plants you would recommend for for such a small tank? its not very high, i quite like the look of Dwarf Hairgrass would that be a good guess?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.