Fish Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Texas Holey Rock HCCC auction in SA on saturday

I have texas holey rock. Tons of it, not all of it is pictured. I get pieces a lot of times and sell them before I can get pictures up. Pick some pieces and we can talk about prices. Thank you for your time, Kyle http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/insaneswirlie/album?.dir=128b

·
Registered
593 Posts
Re: texas holey rock

PM sent... reply to my email

thanx
John :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have the following rocks for sale:

and any other rock simular to this.

What price are they going for? I live at zip 30349

·
Registered
593 Posts
:mrgreen:

When U coming?!?!?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
593 Posts
:x

DOOD you shoulda called me ... I'm not on here as much as I have been ... having to study ... Hate that I missed you! definately let me know if you're makin another trip. Do you still have the rocks I wanted? I held on to the large male boryeli you wanted and quite a few of the fry that are about out of the "fry" stage, some approaching 1 1/2"

John

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Is this still available?? What would it cost to ship #122 to 31032??

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
I agree what's still avialble? i am interested in 146-2 If no one hears from this person i say email'em! hasn't been on since jan. 9, 2006, so let's hope they come back!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I got Holey rock from him and he came through very nicely you can check some of his rocks out on my post in the pic section "Here you go...55 Tang. tank"

·
Registered
414 Posts
ive seen your stuff somewhere before on a website or somthing...but yeah texas holey rock is awsoem i have some for my tanks your peices are nice man gl with the sells.

·
Registered
593 Posts
just FYI for you folks near Dallas. Whiz-Q stone sells the stuff for $0.25 a pound ... that's right ... 25 CENTS! and if your in Austin there is a "dome" shaped pet store ... not sure the name right off ... I'll have to find the buisness card but they sell the "cleaned and treated" rocks for $1.99 a pound. Maybe if everyone finds the outlets and nice places to find what they need the $150+ rocks on ebay and else where will come down to a less inflated price.

espicially for something that can be had for twenty-five cents in its' raw form ... or FREE if you're near hill country like alot of you are. Just take a walk ... find it ...Dig it if needed ... soak it in 10% bleach for a couple days then power wash it ... Dry in the sun ... then I soak mine in a chlorine remover solution (mixed like you were treating tank water for a day then dry again ... volia ... you got FREE rock for a small time investment.

·
Registered
593 Posts
BTW .. Kyle hasnt' posted since JULY of last year so chances are he's not around anymore .... if he is he'd a answered some of the ???'s and pm from you folks ... look for another outlet for your rocks untill, if ever, he comes back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts