Fish Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, next month i will FINALLLY be able to bring some fish and a few dry goods to the mini auction..here is what i will have there..
0.3 Honduran Red Points
a few bags of endler's live bearer's youngins
a big container of neutral regulator (more than 2 pounds, probably less than 3 though
a med container of discus buffer
a common pleco(small)
....well thats all i can think that i am going to bring...now, i am looking for these
any species of fancy pleco
a male honduran red point

now, i am not bringing these to the auction, but i still have a 42 gal hex tank with stand $200 and a 38 gallon tank with stand $100...if anyone wants to buy them i can bring them to the meet, and if someone wants both i'll drop the price to $250...~Adam

·
Registered
2 Posts
What are the dimensions of the 38 gallon. and is the stand wood or wrought iron. I am looking for a second tank so I am interested. I am in the Auburn.winder ga area, is that close to you.MIght be interested to even pick this up from you if you are close.

Are pics out of the question?

·
Registered
15 Posts
the tank is 36" by 19" tall by 12.75" deep...the stand is wood..black laminate....i live about 40 minutes away from winder...if you want you can come get it...or if you'd like, i'll just bring it to the meet...~Adam oh, pm me with an email address and i'll try to get you a few pictures

1 - 4 of 4 Posts