Fish Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to upgrade: I currently have a 20 gal and a 10 gal and it's ready to buy another. If you're looking to sell any kind of tank between 20-55 gallons, with or without a stand, I'd like to discuss buying it! I live in Northern WI, but would pay for shipping (the USPS is fairly reasonable at $25 for 60-70 lbs of shipping weight). Preferably with a hood and lighting already, but I can always add that to it later. Feel free to PM me or reply to this post. I'm waiting!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

If you are stil interested, I have a very nice 40g tank, with a Black Oak stand and canopy. I also have a variety of filters and lights, etc to equip it with.

Let me know if you are still looking, and i'll send you a picture.

Please reply by email, [email protected]

Josh

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I have a 29G run only for 6 months, iron stand, 20-40 aquatech filter, heater, light, hood. Its like brand spanking new.
I'm located near Eau Claire, WI

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 55 gallon that i dont need, im asking 150 for it and it comes with everything you need. Only problems with it are stands not very sturdy, and theres a chip on the TOP of the filter. Very trivial things that dont mean too much. Please let me know. Because I dont have to time to take care of it and my fish are being neglected.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, I purchased not one--but two new tanks!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts