Fish Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Black Friday is around the corner–treat your pet to something nice without breaking the bank!
It’s that time of the year again- just in time for the holidays, Black Friday sales give you the opportunity to shop for presents and save money while you do so. Whether you’re looking for stocking stuffers for your pet or just want to shop smart without breaking the bank, you’re in luck, ‘cause we’ve got the early scoop on the hottest offers and biggest discounts.

We’ve rounded up the best Black Friday deals on pet products you can snag for your pampered pooch. With savings of up to 77%, it’s easy to see that some of these offers are too good to pass up by! So scroll on and pick something nice for your pet- and your bank account, too.

See our mega-list of Black Friday Deals for your furry, feathered, scaly, or slithery friend here!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I won’t buy anything from Amazon or bezzos until he quits trying to sucker you into buying
prime shipping and then taking money out of my Visa card to pay for it when I didn’t want prime in first place

·
Super Moderator
8,458 Posts
I won’t buy anything from Amazon or bezzos until he quits trying to sucker you into buying
prime shipping and then taking money out of my Visa card to pay for it when I didn’t want prime in first place
Neptune Aquatics in Cleveland Ohio offers excellent foods.Made in the USA using USA based all natural ingredients with no preservatives.

FOOD FOR DA FISHES !

All of the foods that i sell are made in the USA using USA based ingredients with no preservatives or artificial ingredients.
all of these foods are fed to our own fish.if i won't feed it ; i won't sell it.

Foods currently available...

Plecocaine :
Despite it's name Plecocaine is a great food for almost all species of fish.(dogs and cats like it too.)
it is a high protein/high fat food that is formulated to promote rapid growth and optimum nutrition for young growing fishes.it also promotes improved colors and is great for priming breeders.
it is available in either 1 lb or 1/2 lb heavy duty zipper bags.
sizes #01 - #04 are sinking foods. #05 is half sinks and half floats.#06 is a floating food.

All sizes of Plecocaine are priced at $3.50 per 1/2 lb. and $7.00 per lb. .

#01...A course powder for larger fry such as livebearers etc.
#02...A granule about the size of coffee grounds.
#03...A small pellet approx. 1/32"
#04...A small pellet approx. 1/16"
#05...a larger pellet approx. 1/8"
#06..larger pellet approx. 3/16"

FLAKES :All flake foods are packed in 4 oz. bags and are priced "per bag".

Earthworm............................$5.00
Brineshrimp.........................$5.00
Blackworm............................$5.00
Plankton/Krill/Spirulina........$5.00
Color Max +..........................$5.00
Veggie.................................$5.00
Mbuna/Tropheus Feast.......$5.00
Beefheart..............................$5.00
Bloodworm..........................$5.00
Super Spirulina..20% more Spirulina content than regular Spirulina flakes......................$5.00
Cichlid Feast....for all Cichlid species except Mbuna & Tropheus.....................................$5.00
Spirulina Ultra w/ Garlic &Paprika with 50% more Spirulina than the Super..........$6.50
Spirulina Super Supreme.highest Spirulina content.50% more than the Ultra..................$7.50
Vita-Lux....Vitamin booster flake.............$5.50
Metro Red..Metronidazole Medicated Flake.....for omnivores and carnivores.........$6.50

Metro Green..Metronidazole Medicated Flake......for Algae and Veggie eaters..................$6.50
Tubifex Worm..........................................$5.00
Super Blend..A mix of all the flakes i offer........$5.00

Styx : Packed in 8 oz. bags and are priced at $10.00 per bag.

Styx are available in these varieties..

Earthworm
Brineshrimp
Bloodworm
Blackworm
Veggie
Color Max +
Super Spirulina
Beefheart
NEW....Styx Myx..a mix of all 8 of the Styx I offer...

Algae Wafers : Algae Wafers are packed in 8 oz. bags and are priced at $6.50 per bag.

F. D. Tubifex Worm Cubes...........4 ozs......................$12.00..out of stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts