Fish Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Welcome to FishForums.com
In order to build a friendly environment for aquarists, please use friendly verbal usage when posting!
If you don't use swear words, don't have verbal attack upon other users. I believe you're good to go!
Enjoy your stay at FishForums.com :)

·
not the tomb raiding type
260 Posts
Well said MP, might I add that if you have a question and wish to start a thread please read the sticky's at the beginning of the relevant forum and give as much info about your tank/fish/problem as possible, even if it doesn't seem relevant. Thanks :hi: and good luck :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
about maself

hi every1 my names dale and i live in the uk. i have been keepin fish 4 about 5 years and i have 2 freshwater tanks and 1 saltwater reef tank.
1 fresh water tank is a 30g community and the other is a 80g specimin tank containing 2 oscars, 1 silvershark and a plec.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts

just an example what not to do. Enjoy your stay, and please tip the bell man, we only pay him in fish poo, lol.-MP

·
Registered
234 Posts
lol...welcome dez ( i know him from school) happy posting :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi all!!

Hi everyone!! My name's Hanung and I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia, and this is my first posting. I've been collecting fish since I was probably, 10 or 11, and recently I just opened a freshwater fish shop in Jakarta. It's really cool to know that there's a forum for the fish lovers' community, and I hope that we can share infos about most aquarium related stuffs and all that.
oh yeah, btw, I have 6 of 90cmx90cmx60cm tanks, and mostly I collect predator fish, and few kinds of catfish, such as corys, synodontis, driftwood cat, and some plecos as well...
and one more thing, since I'm new here, would anyone is kind enough to teach me how to upload a picture, or at least direct me to the link where it's about uploading pics...
thanks again :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I'm new

Hi I am from Minnesota and I have had fish since the early 80's off and on. I enjoy them alot. Right now I have a 20 gallon with rainbow cichlids and clown pleco and horseface loach and skunk botia and some corys a bumble bee cat and banjo cat. My husband has a 75 gallon with large cichlids. He has a severum that was called a common severum but it doesn't look like what we had before. I was wondering if anyone can tell me anything about the turquoise severum. Thanks this is a cool site.
JB:cool:

·
Tiger Barb Alpha Male
648 Posts
Hey everyone, im new here, and i just wanted to say hey!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Hey tigerbarb. Welcome to the forums!
Don't be afraid to start a new thread in this part of the forum for introducing yourself. Thats what it is for! You know, tell us about your tanks, how long you've been into fish keeping, and if you wanted a little bit about yourself.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol holy crap! i just realized that this thread 2 years old already!

Anyways y'all dont consider 'holy crap' as swearing right... cause i accidentially said that in church last Sun

·
Registered
426 Posts
A) Offensive language = offensive = bad

Scuba Kid, keeping the above (complicated, only someone as smart as me can figure it out) equation in mind, it sounds like people swear when they are happy and mad, so they are just trying to offend people all the time. That makes a ton of sense.

Offensive language doesn't offend me as much as most people would hope it does, but the intent being the words is what is offensive.

:)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts