Fish Forums banner
21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
I know, I'm pretty speedy. Hahaha, I had forgotten about it. It wasn't even an argument when I had posted, so I didn't know there was an argument.

·
Registered
87 Posts
new

Hey well i'm sorta new here only joined about a week and a half, and must admit i've gotten alot of good advise. This forum is the best one that I have come across, and will most likely use for any questions that I may have. Good job on setting this one up. And I am from canada, if you like the cold it's a place to stay in winter if not stay away. Lol joke it's an alright place, anyhow thanks a bunch for advise i've been given. And if I know of other beginner fish owners like myself I only started about four or five months ago. Currently raising two dalmation molly fry. Parents are in a different tank thank goodness.

G

·
This thread is just for new users to read (the first post)....not really for posting. I suggest posting your introductions in a new thread so everyone can greet you. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Im new here and i have a 20 gallon fresh assorted community, a 20 with angel pair and assorted community, a 29 with 6 angels i raised from eggs and three clown loches that are huge now ,and a 75 with giant danios and a 10 inch gold severum, a chinstrap, some other fish that i havent figured out what they are cause they came with the tank, a raphael cat, and plecos and a big ol blue botia thats really pretty and a yo yo loach and a red tailed shark and finally a 100 gallon salt that i just started it only has a maroon clown and a royal gamma basslet and 6 tiny chromies and when i bought the live rock a cool thing happened, about a month after i got the rock i had a missing fish actually several, and i moved the rock around and discovered a red lobster about 2 inches long he must have come in on the rock...

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi all. ive just got back to keeping fish after a few (boring) years without them. got 2 tanks. an 80 ltr and at the moment an empty 7o ltr. going to condition the new tank and hope to use it for a pair of cichlids. going to check which i could keep in this size tank. any suggestions would be appreciated. at the moment i have just got 6 neons and a chinese hillstream loach in the other tank which has been running for 3 months without any probs. any advise on future stocking wouldalso be appeciated.
anyway good to be here and back to fishkeeping
john

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Hi fishfish, congrats on the new fry :) If you are looking ot introduce yourself then start a new thread for that :) There is also a place for livebearers where you can talk about the new arrivals!

·
Fishtankery
11 Posts
Hello everyone.....I am a newbie to this site and just wanted to let everyone know "I love fish!" Thanks for being there for me.

·
Senior Betta Lover
384 Posts
Sup everyone! I'm new so thanks for the posts :D If only i new how to start a thread though....lol. i don't swear and i think people who do are wierd.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there!

My name is sarah, and I'm new to the site! I have a 25 gallon freshwater tank with 3 Mollies (Black Male, Silver Female, Unknown Female), 2 Neon Tetras (The others died), an Albino Cory Catfish, an Algae Eater, two Male Guppies, and a Cherry Barb. Ten fish total.
I also have a one gallon Fry-holding tank currently holding 5 Silver Molly Fry. Oh, and my unknown colored Female Molly is pregnant and expecting in the next week!
Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone!! My name's Hanung and I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia, and this is my first posting. I've been collecting fish since I was probably, 10 or 11, and recently I just opened a freshwater fish shop in Jakarta. It's really cool to know that there's a forum for the fish lovers' community, and I hope that we can share infos about most aquarium related stuffs and all that.
oh yeah, btw, I have 6 of 90cmx90cmx60cm tanks, and mostly I collect predator fish, and few kinds of catfish, such as corys, synodontis, driftwood cat, and some plecos as well...
and one more thing, since I'm new here, would anyone is kind enough to teach me how to upload a picture, or at least direct me to the link where it's about uploading pics...
thanks again :)
You can create and account at photobucket.com and upload them there. You have to use the IMG tag

21 - 40 of 66 Posts