Fish Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may or may not know, last week I had a problem with the server. The forum database was lost.

Everyone needs to sign up again.

I think everyone will enjoy this version of the forums. If you have any problems, please contact me. I am sure there will be a few bugs to work out.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Great Job Mark, This Looks to pretty cool when we figure out what all the tabs n buttons are figured out as to what they do.
I wanted to somebody, guess this may be the place, I was going to post pictures of the Kribs and Angles I got from Alaska last week, but there is only African and Discus n the other thing I can;t pronouce,,,,,Will you be adding the rest of the Cichlid spots in time?
I figured you wasn;t finished setting things up yet....But wanted to ask that...
Again great Job n I tip My Hot to You Mark.....Great Job..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you click on the Cichlids forum, you will see three sub-forums on top and below it is the general cichlid messages. You can post messages there.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i like this, its a great format :D

shame we lost everything though, well, we just have to start fresh and hopefully find more members and make this better than ever, too bad i lost the info for Sw newbies and all that other stuff, but things can be replaced, lol great to be a junior member again :p

G

·
I have a suggestion.

1: You need a intro section. Let people tell who they are, location, fish they have etc etc etc.

2: You also need a section for suggestions on improving the forum. Place for things like this.

I have seen both of these on other sites. They are helpful.

I'm glad to see you got the rig fixed. Drives that crash are bad news. Just so you know, another Linux user here. :D Love my Gentoo.

Later

:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
14,961 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
lol. Cool format! Though I gotta re-sign up! However, I'll support this forum thru!
Hey I used to be Tiger Barb. didn't get here often due to the fact that I need to move my computer around lol. Well, Okay now, it's great to get back with the forums and get back to you guys! Hei Hail Sniper!

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Doing great! I've just cleaned everything up. Oh guy, that was real hard. Okay now! Hey, the forums seem so 'sleepy', I wonder when they'll get on their own tracks. Let tell the buddies we've known about this re-generation! Nice to meet you again, Hail Sniper, the smart young one! lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
Is there a way to fix our names so we aren't "juniors" with zero posts? I'd like to think most people do not care about post count too much, but to go back to zero posts again with a junior name tag is a little depressing... :D

This forum is great looking mark!

·
Registered
195 Posts
lol yeah, especially since we were both in the thousands, lol and you reached your 3,000 mark, o well we wont be junior members for long, now its fair game for post count (not competing with yedpita, although posts dont make a difference anyways)

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Well, actually, what is it?
Though, for marks, I don't care. If I were here for marks or scores, I wouldn't choose such a forum about fish!
However, I'm an amatuer...hehe!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Ok, hail, sorry for pointing you out... but just because you mentioned the karma thing, you have negative 6 points or something like that.

Something is wrong when a decent moderator is getting negatives. You haven't said or done anything (IMO) that deserved a negative. This seems silly.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts