Fish Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
On an unrelated note, our PetSmart is selling both neons and cardinals for $1. Sadly, the sale ends today. Had I known sooner, I would have told all of you... :(
If only I could keep them. I have a few fish that would probably make them lunch.

yes ghost..."real" schools of tetras...congos..bleeding hearts..cardinals..emperors..robertsi...red phantoms..black phantoms..rummy nose..silvertips...lemons...
and dozens of cories too...

yes ghost..."real" schools of tetras...congos..bleeding hearts..cardinals..emperors..robertsi...red phantoms..black phantoms..rummy nose..silvertips...lemons...
and dozens of cories too...
No X-Rays? I think they look great.

hmmmmmmmm...after seeing whatshisface going on and on and on about xrays and how it should be the only fish in everybody's tanks i said no thanks...but they are a good lookin fish...
i drew up plans for a 3'H X 8'W X 10'L....approx 1800 gallons...tetras....cories and discus... would still love to do it some day...maybe even bigger...but i just don't think i'll hit the lottery...

hmmmmmmmm...after seeing whatshisface going on and on and on about xrays and how it should be the only fish in everybody's tanks i said no thanks...but they are a good lookin fish...
i drew up plans for a 3'H X 8'W X 10'L....approx 1800 gallons...tetras....cories and discus... would still love to do it some day...maybe even bigger...but i just don't think i'll hit the lottery...
That would be a nice looking tank. It would look like something from your state's museum of natural science.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.